The British law is applicable for this website.
By using this website you agree for your personal data to be registered and stored by Oxford Tattoo in its database. We respect your privacy and will not disclose to third parties personal information, such as your name, home and company address, e-mail address, telephone numbers etc. The studio can however use personal data within its premises in any way necessary for improving its services.
All persons that visit this website and offer personal information agree for our studio to:
- send out periodical newsletters
- process personal data for direct marketing activities
- process orders or requests
- make service and product offers
- recruit personnel with the help of the database
- offer feedback and solutions regarding requests, questions and complaints
- offer promotional discounts and bonuses.
Any information you exchange with the website is considered by Oxford Tattoo and Piercing to be an agreement for using your data in any of the above mentioned situations.
If you do not wish for personal information to be included in the studios database, please do not provide them. At anytime you can unsubscribe from our database by sending us a message with text "unsubscribe" from the e-mail adress you used to subscribe.
This website complies with law on the protection of individuals regarding the processing of personal data and free movement of such data.
You have the right to request the update, correction, change or removal of your personal data once at 365 days. For more information contact us